International Flat Earth Society
Preamble and Principles
- The International Flat Earth Society [IFES] grounds in the conviction that the earth's resources are limitless because they can be renewed endlessly by Hope, Optimism, and Technology [HOT].
- The IFES is a meeting place for the like-minded to exchange innovative and creative ideas to continue Business As Usual [BAU] for the greater glory of win-win-win for people, the environment and future generations.
- The three main objectives of IFES members are
- the promotion of economic growth in order to lift the poor out of poverty,
- create more jobs, and
- furnish electricity to the poor world.
- Members are are people in leadership positions.
- Membership is awarded automatically because of a person's ascent on the career ladder.
- Resignation of membership is granted upon receipt of a written request by a member, submitted by snail mail on physical paper, outlining the reasons for the wish to resign from the International Flat Earth Society.
- Resignation requests will be handled by the Scientific Board of the Flat Earth Society and communicated within three weeks after receipt of the resignation request.
- The resignation procedure is completed after returning of the membership certificate to IFES by the member
- The member will receive a confirmation of resignation by snail mail in due course.
Facsimile of an IFES membership certificate to be returned to head office.